In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, Article 10, disclosed the following General Information:
- That the domain WWW.FERREIROSL.ES and WWW.FERREIROSL.COM belong to CARPINTERIA METÁLICA FERREIRO, S.L. (hereinafter FERREIRO).
2. CORPORATE INFORMATION
CARPINTERIA METÁLICA FERREIRO, S.L.
CIF B15652209 - FERREIRO is registered in the Bussiness Company Registry of A Coruña, volume file 2140, General Section, Folio 210, sheet C-22016
Lamego, s/n 15911 ROIS (A Coruña)
Under the Spanish law LEY DE SERVICIOS DE LA SOCIEDAD DE LA INFORMACIÓN (SOCIETY OF SERVICES INFORMATION LAW) 34/2002 the user agree to receive periodically communications in their email. If you wish to stop receiving commercial electronic communications content and/or information shall communicate by email to INFO@FERREIRO.ES, so that your request is activated within a period of 10 days.
The access or use of the website WWW.FERREIROSL.ES (or any other mentioned in paragraph 1 of this notice) given to whoever makes the user status, accepting, from that moment, fully and without some reservations, these general conditions and specific conditions that, if necessary, supplement, modify or replace the general conditions for certain services and content of the website.
II.- Use of the Website, its services and contents
The user agree to use the Web Site and its services and its contents without violating the current legislation, good faith and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes against FERREIRO, any third part, or in any way could damage or impede the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and/or images, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have permission from their rightful holders or legislation.
- Any violation of the rights of FERREIRO or its legitimate proprietors thereof.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those legally permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web Site by any means other than those available to the user as well as those regularly used on the network, provided they do not cause any harm to the FERREIRO website.
III.- Unilateral modification
FERREIRO may unilaterally change without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website as well as modify or remove the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
The establishment of any "hyperlink" between a web page and any of the web pages of the FERREIRO websites may be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction in whole or in part of any of the services or contents of the Web site FERREIRO is not allowed.
- Unless prior express consent, the website that contains some hyperlink to any FERREIRO website, will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to FERREIRO.
- Under no circumstances FERREIRO will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the "hyperlink" is available or the information and statements included therein.
V. Warranties and liability
FERREIRO do not warrant and not hold responsability in any circumstances for damages of any kind that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and/or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, the website, its services or contents by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to the user on the website.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to users through the website.
The term of service of the website and the services is indefinite.
Without limiting the foregoing, FERREIRO reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service of the Website or any of the services included in the same terms as set out in the third condition.
VII. Intellectual Property
For the purpose of preserving any intellectual property rights in the event that any user or a third party believe that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a specific content on the Web, you must duly notify FERREIRO indicating:
- Personal information of the person concerned that holds the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the person concerned, shall indicate on whose behalf it acts.
- The contents protected by intellectual property and its location in the Web content.
- Confirmation of the relevant intellectual property rights.
- Specific declaration in which the person its responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the notification.
FERREIRO brand and the corresponding graphic mark is copyrighted and therefor reproduction or use without permission from the owner is prohibited. Also any other brand of FERREIRO to appear on websites detailed in paragraph 1 of this notice.
The legitimacy of the intellectual rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
VIII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by Spanish law.
FERREIRO and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the registered user for any questions which may arise or actions arising from the service of the Web and its services and contents and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established. In the event that the User reside outside of Spain, FERREIRO and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of PADRON - A CORUÑA (SPAIN).
4. POLICY OF COOKIES
A cookie is a data file that the server of this website sends to your computer / smartphone / tablet of the person accessing the site to store and retrieve information about navigation that takes place from that computer. The websites of FERREIRO use different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purposes of improving user navigation on the website, without any advertising or similar object. The websites FERREIRO through cookies do not collect any personal data. All own cookies are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
The websites of FERREIRO used on this website cookies which are detailed in the following table:
- Cookies techniques. Those are necessary or appropriate for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you can not correctly receive the contents of the website.
- Analytical cookies for tracking and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the site will continue to operate, without prejudice to the information collected by these cookies on the use of our website and its content can improve our services.
The user may at any time any choose which cookies you want to work on this site through:
- Your browser settings; such as:
- Chrome from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_GB
There are third party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website you visit and manage their deactivation.
5. PROTECTION, COLLECTION AND AUTOMATIC PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
FERREIRO is the trade name under which acts all the companies listed in paragraph 2.
FERREIRO informs USERS about its Policy Protection of Personal Data, for the USERS freely decide whether to provide personal data through the electronic form that links to this document.
The data will be used to send commercial information and be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the relevant files of FERREIRO.
The USERS have recognized and may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to the processing, use and transfer of your data by sending an e-mail to INFO@FERREIROSL.ES, accompanied in this case of a copy of ID or any other legally valid means to allow proof of identity.